All Hail the Lord, another God another day


I have no clue what dancing does to me..it makes me feel like I’m in love..


I have no understanding of what love really is..whether it’s a myth or reality..


But it appears to be a nice thing from what I hear..


People in love look radiant..they glow..and their smile just says it all..


And that’s what dancing does to me..and thus its more than religion, more than any higher power to me…


And sadly I often feel like people do not understand this love..


Many might think its only a joke or a toy to play around with..that is the reason perhaps..when I talk about dancing, I aint taken seriously..


Secret affairs never help anyone..


Maybe that’s why..its important to express yourself…get out in the open and have the guts to shout out to the world that yes..I’m in love!!!


That’s what I feel for dancing..and if this affair is meant to last..then here’s your test honey..


Its important to feel loved! And if I truly and genuinely love you..I see no reason why I don’t deserve the same back..


Find a voice..make yourself heard..cuz I can bloody hell yell out and confess my love to the world..but its for you to prove if you want me too..if you do..you’ll fight and get me to you and ensure that we stick together forever..an epic love story!


Make me believe in BELIEVING again..! i want to..I just don't find the reasons!
Loving you however, is beyond reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment