Illusions


Yesterday was a day gone by..
Today is a new day..

I'm not so much a new person from yesterday..
Nothing has quite changed overnight..
I still feel pity for myself and crave to do what my heart really desires..

But i wonder where all these words find their roots..
WISH, DREAMS, HOPE, DESIRE, AMBITION, PASSION, LOVE, SOUL!

Were these created for a reason or for mere romantic use of the language...
But then how is it that these words exist just about everywhere..??
There must be a reason then after all...

And in the midst of this ruckus..there is also another word FULFILLMENT
How is one to attain that fulfillment if the wishes are not turned to reality, if dreams are not witnessed by naked eyes..
If hopes and desires remain as themselves..if passion is never materialized for what it really is! or if love is always just something to make u realize about your incompleteness?

With all this there is another word..this one is latin..CARPE DIEM..
It means to seize the day...

And everytime i think this is it..no tomorrow no day after ..today is al I have..
There's some greater love, some responsibility..
Something tying you down, keeping you from doing what you intend to do..
Is that a sign?..am I not meant to do it..am I not supposed to follow my heart then?
I want to be selfish, but there's always something greater to look into...
Who looks into me then?

I feel like a blur..a state of non existence..an illusion a channel..
and thats merely my identity...so to say..my astitva

No comments:

Post a Comment